7.10.2004

kaby/chris

alright, so this one is for my very dear friend, the awesome, the nice, the, well, all around good person *cough, cough*, kaby! well, her name isn't really kaby. it's the nickname we hath bestowed upon her. you will notice that i appreciate nicknames... but this one suits. anyway, she has shown me how to add a link to a website, any website really. she is just that nice. so, here is Kaby's Blog Thingy. if that doesn't show up right, then it's not my fault, because that's what she told me to copy and paste...

anyway. i have been sitting at home, bored out of my mind. what else is new? oh, i've also been conversing with myself. very interesting. one time, chris came in on one of my conversations. awkward, yes. odd, not at all. where do you think i learned it from?

my family is in dire need of a psychiatric recovery system. or, at least me and chris (chris and I?) are. . .

remember: chris doesn't read comic books, he reads "graphic novels". and chris doesn't take his sister to see chick flicks because he's too embarrassed to see them by himself. no, he takes me to see "romantic comedies..."

No comments: