7.19.2004

bliss

okay.  so i am here at my grandmother's house, and she has left me alone.  in her house.  for those of you who don't understand the significance of that statement, know that my grandmother has never left me alone in her house, and she has never allowed me to use her cd player.  her massive cd player that has sound in all rooms.  that can play three cds.  and luckily, i brought my yellowcard cd.  so here i am, listening to yellowcard and the soundtrack to cold mountain, and i am blissful.
 
and the best part is, they shouldn't be back for another half hour or so.  at least, that's what they said.  anyway...
 
i am to go shopping with her when they gets back (she went with my Papa Dan. he's her boyfriend, not husband).  and tomorrow we are to go shopping.  for back to school clothes.  which is good, considering most of my clothes have been drawn on, which she frowns upon...
 
she wants me to get my hair cut.  to which i say, noooooo.  i haven't had a haircut in a year.  she hates that it's so long.  she wishes it to be shoulder length.  to which, again, i say nooooooo. 
 
oh, it's chris's birthday!  he's 21.  his plans for today were to get his license renewed, and that's it.  but guess what.  the DMV is closed on mondays.  heh heh heh.  so when i get back, i get cheesecake.  mmmmmm. 

No comments: