4.11.2007

neh

First off, I hate thinking of titles. Just to let you know that. Moving on.

I'm actually trying to follow through with something for once in my life, but it doesn't seem like its going to work out. But if it does, it'll be pretty awesome.

I hope to God Kelsie finished our project tonight.

Tomorrow's Stephanie's birthday, but I couldn't go anywhere because my mom was freaking out about the tornado watch. Even when it was all sunshine-y.

Xavier's pretty cool.

I'm nervous about cleaning houses. And babysitting. But hopefully I'll get money.
I need a haircut.

I got some money for Easter, but I hid it so I wouldn't spend it. Unfortunately, I have to actually buy something.

I should be studying for the AP exam, but I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series. I'm on book 6, though. I'll probably start studying afterwards. You know, as long as I don't re-read the Nixon autobiographies. .... We're reading something really interesting in AP. It's kinda gruesome in some parts, but, I don't know, it's kind of spellbinding. Except for the fact that teach reads it too slow (for emphasis, I guess). Not a big fan of emphasis. We had to research protest songs and I got a few Simon and Garfunkel (I'm really and truly obsessed now).

I've been having scary dreams where my friends leave me and never come back. I wake up in cold sweats. It's crazy.

I'm so sick of school already. Just get it over with.

Okay, enough random thoughts for today. Just thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to for over a week. Good luck to all with everything.

No comments: