4.21.2007

meeting boyfriends

Love is in the air, I guess. Well, in Kirstie's case, it's been in the air for a while. But today I FINALLY met him, so that was nice. I guess.

I don't know. He seemed nice enough. He really loves her. But it's the way he insists on paying on EVERYTHING, from our food to her a $400 prom dress for her. I think that's a bit much. And the second he got here he started talking about Kirstie's family, whom I know she loves. Which makes me wonder what he could be saying about me right now. I don't know. Maybe I'm just overworrying.

Then there's the Gracie. Haven't met her stud. Heard he's pretty hot, though. You go girl.

And there could be something elsewhere. I don't know, though. I wish.

Tomorrow should be fine. Hopefully.

(I'm going to make Kirstie call me and tell me exactly what he says later. I need to know).

Peace.

No comments: