4.23.2007

Is it normal

to dislike yourself? Like, a lot? Maybe you can join me in disliking...me.

I'm jealous a lot of the time. Especially of my friends. I feel like I should be better than them, then feel soooo incredibly guilty that I just thought that. But that is honestly my first thought. I feel left out all the time now. Gracie or Kelsie will just casually mention something in conversation and I'll be like, "what?" and they'll say, "didntwetellyou?" "No." And that kinda stings. I didn't even know Gracie had a date this weekend. Or that Kelsie was skipping school Thursday. Or just...a lot of stuff, lately. Let's see what else.

I spent about $40 on jeans that barely fit. To be fair, they fit better in the store. Before I washed them. But I swear, I will wear them. I'll try to stretch them out.

I got incredibly upset when I realized I just ruined the best skirt I've ever had (and never worn). I washed it and dried it exactly according to directions, but when I got it out of the dryer, the stitches were all hanging out.

I hate my body. I take that back. I don't HATE it. It's just, it's so hard to find cute stuff to wear. It's hard to want to take care of myself when I don't have a reason to, you know? But I think I'm finding a reason.

I can't stand that stupid fish.

I'm mean to my brother, when I know that everyone else is mean to him and he deserves a break. Even though I love him.

When I'm mad, I act like I'm not, but not very well at all. As a matter of fact, I'm probably super bitchy and just imagining myself as nice.

I said I liked Tool. I have never heard Tool.

I feel sad about the VA tech shootings, but enough is enough. These kids died; leave it alone.

I am a horrible person today. And many days.

No comments: