10.10.2006

things

I hate my mom, especially at 7:00 every night when the bottle's out.
I am my mom.
Do I hate myself?
I don't know.
I don't like myself at this particular moment.
I
am too critical
am too judgemental
always think my way's the right way
hold a grudge when something doesn't go the way I want it to
am egotistical, but oddly I lack self confidence
eat way too much when I'm stressed out
get over-excited about mundane things because I feel like I'm more interesting that way
dream about death (literally)
overanalyze way too much
make my friends feel bad when I'm angry at myself
don't know what to do when I "grow up"
don't think I want to go to college
never brag about my grades to people with lower grades, but inside I feel like I'm better than them, even though I know I'm not
suffer from foot-in-mouth syndrome.

And I am going to bed, because hopefully now that I've written these things, I'll be able to sleep.

No comments: