10.28.2006

smoothly creeping, softly sleeping

So the rest of the week was fine, I guess. I acted like an ass, because, I don't know, that's what I do.

Kelsie and I are doing the only two part recitation from Julius Caesar for extra points, and plus, it's funny. Which will be great...I guess. I just have to, you know, memorize that speech. And the pledge from Public Safety. And the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish.

This is why I think I should invest in a tape recorder. I'm thinking if I can replay it over and over, I will be able to memorize it. I don't know. All I do know is that I SUCK at remembering stuff. I have to write EVERYTHING down somewhere. Like, I keep forgetting about the party I'm going to tonight. I go to my room and look at my calendar and I see it on the list and I'm like, "Oh, right. Completely slipped my mind." So I have no costume, but whatever. I'm not sure you have to have a costume. We'll see.

No comments: