1.23.2008

oh the cleverness of me

So today would not be one of those good days. I was humiliated, degraded, and starved all day. Plus, I'll have to go back and do it tomorrow.

I'm not comfortable in my own skin. I don't know if I ever really have been. Maybe that's one of my problems. And it's not even that, most of the time. I don't usually think about the fact that I'm not really the prettiest girl around or that I wear incredibly thick glasses, because that doesn't really tell anybody who I am. I think about what a klutz I am or how I can't ever seem to say the right thing.

And then today was just...I can't talk to people. I realized that. Why don't I have one of those cool relationships where I don't feel bad about calling someone and just crying, even if it might sound stupid? I just let people talk to me about themselves. Of course, for most of them, that's all they ever talk about anyway, but still.

My eyes are just so old.

No comments: