1.03.2008

farararara

I realized that I haven't actually posted anything of substance lately, so here goes:

Christmas Eve, Chance spent the night in my room and I woke up every hour because HE wouldn't shutup. Then we officially woke up at 7 (Chance woke the parents, I got Joey), then we opened presents. Everyone was fairly happy (I got my iPod, so that was awesome), and Dad started working on the wicked cool puzzle I got him that had like, 30 different city scapes on it. We finished it before the New Year, but he broke it when he tried gluing it to the posterboard, and then he just put it all back in the box. It was a shame, because it was so pretty. My mom got Braves Monopoly, which she loves. Joe and Chris got cash. Chance got a bunch of stuff and two cd players, one of which he has already broken. Sometime over the break I bought myself a black leather chair at Goodwill for $15. I like it.

I watched Meet the Robinsons, which was absolutely adorable. Predictable, but it was such a good concept. Also watched Peter Pan, which is such a sweet movie. They kinda cheaped together the "alternate ending", though, because you could see wires and blue screens.

Let's see, what else? Last Friday was the Potter Party, where we mostly talked through the first 3, then watched the 4th and 5th ones. Chrisie wouldn't shut the hell up and I wanted to bean her upside the head. I ate too much and got sick. But it was fun. Kelsie got me Big Boned, and I read that in one morning, because it was fantastic.

New Year's...I drank like, two beers. At midnight, Joe and Drew went outside and lit these gigantic fireworks. Then, later, they went up to Drew's house and someone called the cops on them and made them break all of their fireworks. Heh heh. But New Year's Day, we went to Bee's and ate Partner's with a bunch of people who are supposedly related to me but whom I always forget. I got $50 and a bunch of weird gifts (like a teddy bear calendar), and Joey called at about 3 to tell us he was super sick, so we rushed home. It's that same thing he had last time, and it hurts my heart to see him writhing in pain like that, but that boy will tear your head off for anything, so I stay away.

I stepped so close to the heater last night it burned my favorite long pair of pajama pants. :(

Okay. So, that's that. Starting to feel a little sick myself, but hopefully I can get over that before tomorrow. Mexican food just isn't the same if you can't taste it. No clue why, though.

No comments: