1.10.2008

nyuk

Feeling agitated. No clue why. Very rebellious all of the sudden. Won't do what I'm told to do and all that jazz. Feeling like a failure. That's cool, though. These things come and go. A little bit.

School is...school. Not much there. Huckleberry Finn is a weird ass name. And a long book. Ew.

Chance got into a fight at school. Some black kid kept calling him a cracker, and when Chance didn't respond, the kid said, "That's what I though," and poked him in the back. Chance went off on the kid. I guess it's okay. It sucks that he's not being even a little bit punished for it, though.

I think the problem is that I'm getting a big head. Los padres care about my grades, think they're good, everybody says I could get into a great school. I didn't used to agree with them. I used to think, maybe, but probably not. But now I'm starting to think it's possible. And now I'm getting full of myself. I just need to slow it down and fail at something to bring me back. Like that's going to be difficult.

Okay, so I guess those is me thoughts. Love love.

No comments: