11.02.2007

sleeping

has become difficult for me. It's now 3 in the morning. What is wrong with me?

I mean, I WAS asleep. I fell asleep at 8:30 with the lights on and my jeans and a quilt. And I kept doing that thing where you keep waking up because you're hot/lights are in your eyes, but you're too lazy to do anything about it. So about an hour ago, I actually DID do something about it, and now I keep thinking about my crap GHP interview.

Sleeping for me this week has not been good. I think I might just take some Nyquil and try to pass out, even though I'm waking up in three hours. But three hours is better than..now.

Maybe I'll just hold off on that Nyquil until tomorrow night, because I for definite need to sleep more than six hours.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

That is SO weird because I kept waking up last night, and I ended up getting out of bed and going to the bathroom and wondering around the house, and taking some insulin...
my point is that I haven't slept well in a while, especially last night. i think the nap I took before GHP didn't help either...

And I try NOT to think about my interview because, well, it makes me cringe a bit.