11.05.2007

GHP

I MADE IT!

I was going around saying I did a bad job at my interview. I THOUGHT I did a bad job at my interview. Apparently.

I'm excited that I made it to state. But it took me a while to get there. I thought for sure Gracie or Meaghen would get it. And Kelsie, now that I know she didn't make it either. I just don't understand it.

I haven't actually been able to talk about this part, because I'm always around this girl. But I cannot believe that Sarah was pissed at me. She was crying because she didn't make it. And she wouldn't talk to the people that did make it. What a bitch. She even said when she got out of her interview, "Well, that's shit." I mean, if I hadn't gotten it, I would have been fine with it. I was 100% shocked. I was just excited about getting free cookies. Honestly. Nobody seems to understand that. But Sarah? Sarah acted like it wouldn't effect her, then started crying over it.

Whatever. I'm over other people's anger issues.

*Hey, Kelsie, if you see Sra Chinn, could you tell her I made it please? See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

C.K. said...

she asked about you at school yesterday, so yeah, I'll definitally tell her

C.K. said...

She said CONGRATULATIONS!

hillary said...

Yay!!

Gracias mi amiga!