11.07.2007

que the f

Okay. So it comes as no surprise that I've always been fortunate enough to have good grades. So fortunate, in fact, that I've been comforted by the fact that if I just chose not to do something, I'd still be good.


NOT ANYMORE!

Now, if you don't turn your work in, you get SILENT LUNCH. What are we, in the fourth grade? But no, if you don't turn it in or get a zero on something, you have to go to silent lunch until you DO finish your work. And the teachers have to grade it and give you up to a 50 on it. That's just ridiculous.

I haven't really felt the burn, since I've always done my work. But I decided that I didn't really want to do that Spanish homeowork, because we did the exact same thing last year, and wouldn't it be awesome if I just skipped Spanish all together? But then I woke up in the morning and realized, "Hey. You'll be stuck in silent lunch for this." So I did it. Angrily, I might add.

The school has just gotten incredibly ridiculous. I would go to DHS if it weren't for the fact that every other week someone brings a hit list to school. I'm not in the district for WHS. Mr. Crappy Principal Guy is just such an asshat.
Keep to the right of the halls.
No congregating in the hallways or you'll get a referral.
If you break the dress code you will be sent to OSS.
Boys not wearing a belt will be forced to wear a yellow string around their pants.
You cannot have any demonic face paint (i.e., ghosts, vampires) for Halloween.
No hats on Hat Day.
If you want a dance, you just gotta abide by a few rules. And by a few, I mean 106.
Let me just tell you that I am Oh So Proud of you guys. Wait, what was that name again?



Oy with the bullshit already!

1 comment:

C.K. said...

yeah, the silent lunch thing is stupid. we have that here too.

I'm sorry your school is so sucky, I wish you could go to school with me. and other plus: I wouldn't miss you!

Maybe this will all get better? And if not, well, you'll be gratuating soon enough...