9.09.2007

le party

Okay, so as I see it, I pretty much have two options for my birthday party, since we're kind of strapped for cash this year.

1) We could have a big cook-out at Clark Park. Friends and family could come, my ridiculous friends could provide hours of entertainment by trying to play on the kiddie toys. Maybe I can convince some of them to bring their instruments or whatever and jam out. No worries about my house being crashed, can blame the lack of entertainment on the fact that it's at a community park. Downside: Money. In addition to paying for the food, we'd have to rent the pavillion for however much that is. Ew.

2) We could have a big cook-out at my house. We have a freaking enormous yard, and there would be no problems with everyone fitting or anything. My friends could still bring instruments or whatever. Plenty of room for soccer or baseball or what have you. Could even invite the neighbors. Downside: I'd have to clean up the yard all that week, and the house. Chance's friends might show up. There's really not much to do at my house, since I'm not particularly imaginative (but then again, I guess there's not much to do at the park).

I am conflicted. I have no idea what would be better. Opinions?

No comments: