9.12.2007

el dia

School: crap crap crap, sleep, more crap, blah-di-dah.
After school: prom committee. Actually fun. People actually care and the sponsors aren't berating you and making you feel stupid all the time. Nice.
Drive Gracie home. Had the option of wating at the long light or waiting for a train to pass. I said, "If I wait at the light, the train's going to end, and if I wait for the train, the light's going to change." I decided to wait for the train, and the second I turned, the train ended. I was like, woah ho high five.
Get home.
Roll up windows (ten minutes!)
Wash dishes.
Take shower.
Math homework.
English homework.
English homework.
English homework.
At 11:30, I finished. Then I tried to go to sleep, which didn't work. You're thinking, that's not a whole lot of time to fall asleep. Well, it is for me. So I watched some recorded Top Chef. Lame. Then I decided to get online. And I'm still wide awake.

Ugh.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

lo siento. I pretty much had an awesome day, with the presidental thing. Other than that, I don't remember remember yesterday :\
oh well.

Tomorrow is going to drag on FOREVER!

Talk to you later, chica.