9.23.2007

fiesta!

What can I say? That I love the people that showed up? That I'm disappointed more didn't? I honestly though only three people would show up, so I guess I was surprised. I invited 30. About 7 came. So there's that. Honestly though, I think I would have been nervous if some of the louder and more entertaining guests would have come. But I am still slightly disappointed, more from wounded vanity than anything else.

I did, however, love the people who came. I learned Katie is a truly wonderful person who can do a hell of a back flip. I learned Chris and Jackie are very take-charge types, and when my parents were running late because of car problems, they started the grill and cooked all of the food. I learned that Sarah thought we were all rubes, and by the end of the day her mind changed. That, and you know, I got $90, an AIRzooka, two kickass movies, and a Red Bull. Not to mention all the food my parents bought, anticipating the biggest party of the year.

Then we played the newer version of Life, which is pretty awesome. I guess my view is skewed, though, since I got the best job ever. And won. Then we woke up and there was delicious food. Yum.

And now I have to read the chapters for APUSH. I actually read the chapter that we're most likely to have a quiz over, and now I'm "taking a break" (read: not getting back to it until the night before the next quiz) because I realized that we won't have anything over those other chapters. So I'm an evil procrastinator who has to write thank you cards, get a sponsorship, write a short story, and...something else. I can't remember what, though.

When all I wanna do is watch Mulan. :)

1 comment:

C.K. said...

I thought your party was fun... and AWESOME!

Yay! Sorry I had to leave like right after I woke up, though, but, still, it was awesome, the whole enchalada... I think I'm spelling that wrong.

So, what days are good for you to get together, b/c I miss you already :)

And good luck on the GHSGWT!!!!!!