3.21.2007

symmetry

I can legally drive with others in the car now by Georgia state law. Woot.
It's weird to wake up in the morning and my fish not be there.
I was sick yesterday (actually, I'm still technically sick. And I was sick Monday, but still went to school. Tomayto, Tomahtoe). It's got to the point where I can't walk for more than a few minutes without losing my breath. I hate that.
Quite a bit happened at school that I want to comment on.
In Spanish I argued with an ignorant teacher. Eh.
In Chemistry I took off my glasses and my classmates realized just how blind I really am.
In Algebra II I sat down next to JW and made him squeal by poking him. I pretty much got humiliated by the teacher. But I'm sure I'll live.
I failed my Spanish quiz because I didn't study.
Last Saturday (St. Patrick's Day) I went to Chris's apartment (after promising my dad I wouldn't drink a drop) and I hung out with Chris, Kyle, then later Adam and his girlfriend and Joey. More people were supposed to come, but whatever. Kyle offered me some shot that he sweared tasted like apple pie, but I promised my dad, so I didn't take it. I don't know why I'm starting to get so conscientous. It's not very frutuitous so far. I got tired around 3 so I went outside to sleep on the bed they have on the patio. It was nice after I got about 8 covers. Then me and Joey went home at about 4:30. It was a little strange. No traffic is spooky.
Found some new bands on Myspace. Actually, they found me. But it's cool, I lova the music. I actually pretty much love every band I have on my list. It's nice.
Okay. Enough now. Happy wishes to Purple Monkey and Baby Monkey.

1 comment:

Simone said...

thank u from the two of us. the countdown is on.

apple pie? mmmmmm.