3.12.2007

in loving memory

The following is everytime I referenced Sir Dr. Funkyfish II in my blog. May he rest in peace.



Yesterday I woke up, full of good intentions. "I WILL DO MY WORK," I said to my fish. At the time I thought I imagined it, but I'm pretty sure he smirked at me. -8.20.2006

We discovered that my fish either loves or hates Gracie (and has no feelings whatsoever for Gracy). It was an interesting conversation. - 6.21.2006

I miss my fish. I've been out of my room for most of the weekend, not holed up watching movies like I usually am. Poor little bugger. - 5.14.2006

i love my fish, for the sole reason that he doesn't expect anything more from me than to feed him in the morning. when i wake up, he starts zigzagging in his tank. - 3.08.2006

i love my fish, i really do. think of all the wonderful times i've shared with you in the past concerning my wonderful fish. his waking me up at 6 in the morning. his being boughted. and of course, who can forget the time when he killed his two other roomates, Peanut Butter and Jelly. so here's to you, my favorite goldfish in the widest world. i salute you on your 4th birthday.
*you're probably wondering what the birthday fish is doing right now. he's upstairs, in my room, listening to what i believe to be his favorite music, as indicated by him by his elaborate flashing of tail. what is this music, you ask? punk rock. i know, i'm sick of it too, but the fish liked it, and i decided to give him privacy to listen to it, because i love him that much.
i love my fish. - 10.11.2005

when my fish woke me up at 2:30 by beating on his freaking glass, i was a little upset. and he didn't stop doing it. just when i started drifting back into sleep, he'd slam into the tank again. after i lost all of my pillows by throwing them at him, i got my cd player, put in simon and garfunkel, and listened to cecilia until i fell asleep. that stupid microscopic devil will just have to wait until my cd player breaks to wake me up again. i'm not taking any chances. it looks like me and cecilia will be getting to know eachother pretty well..... - 6.20.2005

he keeps doing it. it's amazing, really. i guess he senses what time i normally feed him, and starts banging on his tank when i don't feed him then. i just wish he would have done this during school. that way, i wouldn't have needed that pesky alarm clock that cost $9.95.
silly fish. - 6.03.2005

my fish woke me up, and it's not like there's anything i can do to punish him. sometimes i hate having a pet fish. i almost threw my pet rocks at him, but i realized it wouldn't hit him, since he is encased in plastic on all six sides of his rectangular home. he just kept hitting the sides of his tank, and he wouldn't stop. i threw three of my pillows at him, but he was relentless. i think he's evenging peanut butter and jelly's death. it's not MY fault that they got caught in the tree and couldn't swim anymore.
sir doctor funky fish II is fat, too. he's like, 4 inches. when i put a goldfish cracker up to him, he looks at it liscentiously. i thought he was going to eat the two other little fish for a while there, before they died.
and think about this. i can't pet my fish. i tried to that one time, but he wouldn't hold still. i can't take my fish for a walk. i couldn't take him to pet day. the only few good things about him are that he doesn't pee all over the floor, i'm not allergic to him, and he looks pretty going back and forth with the light reflecting off of him. - 5.31.2005

No comments: