2.15.2007

ya-cha-cha

I don't understand why someone would go to the trouble of getting such a gift and giving it to me and not tell me who they are. Who wouldn't want to claim credit? I mean, if it's a guy, then they must want attention. If it's a teacher, then why wouldn't they tell me? Argh. Maybe tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...

I have to drive to school by myself because Joey's sick. I've never done that before. I'm going to have to leave home earlier to park, because I still really suck at that. But I guess I get to leave later because I can. Eh. I'm not so sure. We'll see. I'm leaving at 7:15 and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Tomorrow I also have two tests that I don't think I'll do well on. Chemistry and AP. I actually will probably do okay on AP, all I have to do is study my notes on the chapter. But Chemistry's gonna be a bitch. I keep forgetting the fragging formulas for everything! Or how to convert this thing to that! It's crazy. I hate it. Down With Chemistry, I say.

Hopefully, this mystery person will be revealed tomorrow. If not, then...I don't know. It'd be nice to know. I hope this doesn't turn into something I tell me grandkids..."When I was your age, I had a secret admirer. Never knew who it was, though. Damn shame."

That'd be annoying.

All right then. I must sleep. And/or watch the Nixon documentary. Awesome.

**Today wasn't so bad. Tests/driving was fine. S.A. didn't reveal themselves. Writing it off as a random act of kindness, because I don't want to think about it.

No comments: