2.28.2007

it's guy love between two guys

So I thought I was going to the fair tonight, but I'm not. It kinda sucks, but I'll probably get to go Friday, so it'll be good. I want me some caramel apples.

I can't stand wearing rings. But I'm trying to get used to it.

I'm sick of school already.

Ditto Lent.

Ditto the people I sit next to in Spanish who speak Spanish fluently and talk only to eachother.

Ditto Sra. Chinn thinking I'm shy and talking Spanish in front of me to the other Spanish speakers, when I have no idea what she's saying. I really hate the end of the school day.

I want to wash the dishes. Weird.

I also want to shower. That too is weird.

Drew goes away Monday. I'm sad for Joe, because that's like, his best friend. But now he's doing something, I guess. I don't know. I'll miss him.

Homework sucks.

So do math projects.

Abba rocks.

No comments: