2.10.2007

mis amigas

Yesterday was Gracie's birthday! Yay Gracie! So me and Kelsie went to her house to hang out, where we were turned into magical fairies who ate cake and watched Bollywood documentaries starring guys with thick eyebrows. As a tribute to the Past, we watched Anastasia and The Hunchback of Notre Dame (which I've never really liked, but whatever). I love those movies. I love me friends.

Kirstie came over and we had some fun. It seems like everytime we hang out, something weird happens. One time was the Pink Panther experience. Another was going to eight different stores to find Sin City before we went back to Walmart and Joey bought it. Tonight, we got locked out of our car. But we always seem to have so much fun messing up. It's great with her. We don't have anything in common except for Chris, but I love her to death. She gets to talk, and I get to listen: best of both worlds.

Tomorrow we're headed up to Peachtree City for my Grambee's birthday. I have not done a single bit of homework.

Heh heh heh.

No comments: