1.28.2006

things that have been bugging me lately.

yes. let the emotional baggage spill out on the tarmac. i'm lettin' it all out.

  1. the fact that chance always plays devil went down to georgia when we're at waffle house.
  2. the fact that i scartched my eye on wednesday, couldn't open it thursday (and therefore didn't have to go to school yesterday), and can barely see today.
  3. chance not liking pink floyd, collective soul, or any other classic music.
  4. chance only listens to rap. bad rap, too. not the good "lettin' you see my soul" kinda rap, no no. the "smack my bitch and pay me my money, slut" kinda rap.
  5. my shirt hurts my eyes.
  6. people who can't speak correctly.
  7. people who can't put a sentence together.
  8. kirstie's in stockbridge and she didn't even call.
  9. half of my friend's are breaking up, and some of them just think its normal that they're breaking up with someone that they've gone out with for three years.
  10. chris penn died, and nobody cares, even though he was the best actor in reservoir dogs.
  11. underworld two was horrible.
  12. i keep having nightmares about the geometry that i don't understand, but haven't been to class since wednesday.
  13. that guy at the meet who was an ass.
  14. the henry county schoolboard for making me reapply to go to SHS.
  15. the people that live downstairs who want to make sure that we keep their cat inside while they're away, even though they've been told repeatedly that i'm allergic to cats. but no, this doesn't bother them at all. screw the girl with the allergies who's sneezing all the time. we gotta make sure our cat can get to his scratchy post. whores.
yeah. i kinda have to clean my room now, because that's REALLY bugging me, not being able to get to my bed.

nice guy eddie: "you mean he was about to kill the cop?"
mr. orange: "yeah, man, it was horrible."
NGE: "you mean this piece of shit right here?"
MR.O: "yeah, man."
NGE: *shoots the cop* "there, now he's dead. now you want to tell me why you shot mr. blonde?"

way to go, chris penn. way to go.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

i'm concerned. first, what's with number 9?

but more importantly, what's up with YOU?