6.07.2005

road trip?

argh. my grandma wants to take a road trip with me. drive as far as we can in the car, stop to eat or sleep or look at something we like. i said, yeah, that'd be awesome, when do we go?

her reply: "ufortunately, we can't do this unless your little 9 year old brother chance can come along too."

AGGGGGHHHH!!!

i understand that if i go, chance will have no one here to look after him while chris is at school/work, and the rest of them are at work. i get it. but chance, though i love him because of his adorability, is annoying. especially in the car. and here's something else: he wouldn't enjoy it unless we stopped at theme parks. guess what i despise most in the world? that's right, that'd be theme parks. mickey mouse, the six flags man, they are all followers of satan and the dalai lama.

that irks me. but here's news on my oldest brother: he's taking college algebra. he was taking writing, but he dropped it. don't ask me why. he also went on a date. very weird to have my brother confer with me before a date. he told me his date said she was a princess and a tomboy, so he said, you must be a queen. i laughed.

i've been taking walks. short ones, maybe a mile. it's nice. i didn't realize stockbridge has sidewalks. i love walking in the morning. the air smells better. not as hot or humid. it's nice. except for when the dogs bark at me. i get so freaked out for some reason. it terrifies me. i don't know why...

have fun, be fun, live fun.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

little brothers can be annoying...

you're not the only one who gets freaked out by dogs... i don't like big dogs, or small dogs, just medium sized ones- that aren't rabid or anything