6.20.2005

cecilia

when my fish woke me up at 2:30 by beating on his freaking glass, i was a little upset. and he didn't stop doing it. just when i started drifting back into sleep, he'd slam into the tank again. after i lost all of my pillows by throwing them at him, i got my cd player, put in simon and garfunkel, and listened to cecilia until i fell asleep. that stupid microscopic devil will just have to wait until my cd player breaks to wake me up again. i'm not taking any chances. it looks like me and cecilia will be getting to know eachother pretty well.....

oh yeah, and i changed the template and put the links on there ALL BY MYSELF, since i knew kelsie wouldn't help me. HA!

1 comment:

C.K. said...

hey, it's me. i was just reading all of your blog posts before i *gasp* posted on mine.
you know that song that you never hear? well, all the time, i hear it, like after i talk to u on the phone or something. it's weird :P
oh, and your blog looks so CUTE!!! *giggles* OW MY PINKY!! *bleeds*
I'm going to go post on my blog now.
hope you and your fish can work out your problems :)