3.08.2005

pencil?

My friends are great. remember how i cut off my hair and donated it to locks for love a little while ago? well, nathan, our hilarious friend who resembles me, did that too. he grew out his hair (and resembled me so much, i heard about it all the time) and today he cuts it, making him look like joey. Click
  • here

  • to see him (i think...unless i put giberish, and in the case, sorry....)

    our gym is positioned in a way that there is an upstairs and a walkway up there around the grm floor. kelsie and i often walk up there during free time in p.e. the other day, we were walking up there, and gracie and various other friends were sitting downstairs. k&me found various debris and threw them at them, making them angry and making us laugh. i doubt it will make anyone else laugh, but since i dont want to put the fact that i am really the person who murdered william o'shea, i will put this.

    "hello, miss?" what do you mean, miss? "sorry, i thought you were a lady from behind." that's rude. "well, sorry, old man?" how do you know im old? "well, i couldn't just call you man, now could i?" no, but you could have called me derick. "i didnt know your name was derick." that's because you didn't bother to find out. "well, derick." who said my name was derick? "you did, just now." no i didn't. i said you could have called me derick. that doesn't mean that derick is my name. "oh, shutup!"
  • No comments: