3.04.2005

doshnobbit

i try not to swear. when i use my substitutions, it makes me laugh. apparently, i shouldn't say "aushwitz" outloud. it either makes people laugh or scrath their heads in confusion.

apparently monty python is not 14 year old girl material. my dad was worried about this. then he realized he was talking to me. see, my dad has horrible hiding places, so if he were to take the cd and hide it, i'd probably find where it is. but that's not the point.

the point is, he took the comfy chair. we should kill him. you know, we're all going to die anyway. you boys should just eat me. "eat you?" yes, eat me. "*shifts eyes*" what, you don't want to eat me? "well, sir, i'd much rather eat william" why? does william taste better than me? "*doesn't answer*"

sorry about that.

you know sometimes, they smother a victim in honey, and then they cut off his finger, fry it, and feed it to the prisoner. he thinks he's getting a treat, and he eats it. amazingly, everybody laughs at him. but then again, it is rather hilarious...

1 comment:

Simone said...

no, aushwitz is bad. Try Farfegnugen.