3.28.2005

!!!!

i am just a ball of energy today. i have absolutely no clue why. i feel like a could run a mile. just my luck, the one time i want to run, its raining.i think i know why i want to run....because i am listening to my brand spanking new jet cd! that's right, jet. the most awesome band ever. okay, well, maybe not ever, but their music is sooo energetic. i lovessssss it.

or maybe its because ive done most of my homework (except for a major project that probably won't be done, but let's not tell anybody about this, shall we?) like, ive done some of my homework for most of the week, especially in reading. and algebra. its weird for algebra now. today, kelsie didnt finish her work. i finished in like 17 minutes. kelsie normally finishes soon after me. gracie hardly ever finishes, but thats because she takes her time and works things out and i cant even try to do that. my brain wont work that way. but its weird. the stuff we're learning doesn't seem that difficult. if i were to take a test on it, id win.

or it could be because we chose our classes for high school today. or that i worked the camera on this morning's news show at school (and i did a good job on it, too, even though the eighth grade is supposed to be "fading out" because we're leaving) this one girl, lets call her mandy, seems to think my shots aren't good enough though. even though the other girl's shots make the people look like frikkin giants. but i think that's just because she's evil and she wears potato shoes...which for the life of me, i cant understand why anyone would even want to put them on their feet.

ahh, its just been a good day. riveting, exciting, rewarding. me and kelsie finished something that's not due for at least another few days. its just...exhillerating. it's been so long since ive felt this excited for a reason that's not because of a tv show. *squeals in delight*

(i know this post made me sound like the teenage girl that i am, but that's okay. you know why? because i take comfort in the fact that i know more about pink floyd then most adults do...)

I KNOW WHY I'M HAPPY! IT'S BECAUSE OF THE SPAGHETTI AND THE CHOCOLATE....OH YES!!!!

2 comments:

Simone said...

what are potato shoes?

I know more than you about Pink Floyd! ;-)

hillary said...

potato shoes are little slippers that come in the very ugly pale blue, pale pink. pale brown, and dark brown.

and im not entirely sure about that pink floyd thing....j/k