2.14.2005

what to do????

how do i ask him? aghhhhhhh

obviously, i need some adjustments in my attitude. kelsie, gracie, you know who i'm talking about. how do it do it?

see, sometimes i wish i were a preppy girl, because then i'd have some experience with this, but i'm not, so i dont, and i hate it.

and i realize the irony of my posting on valentine's day about love, which everyone else on earth seems to be doing, but i can't help it. i've been thinking about this. im gonna ask jw. maybe he'll know. possibly unlikely, but still, he MIGHT know. it's worth a shot. .

okay never ask a friend. seriously. no honesty at ALL. do you really think you'll hurt my feelings you guys? i really dont care. i want to know. how am i gonna know what's wrong with me unless i know what other people think is wrong with me and improve upon their ideas? i mean, it doesn't mean i'll actually do what they say, but it's worth a shot just to tell me, dont you think?

okay. friends. family. i know this sounds like an incessent ramble of a teenage lovesick girl. but i swear, this only happens once in a while. give me tips. help me out. what do i need to know? what do i need to do? how do i get to do it? wtf?!Q?!?!?!?!?!?!/

stupid Q.

4 comments:

C.K. said...

I honestly don't know what to do, especially since I really don't understand your post, if you used names, even assumed names if your embarrased, it might make more sense to me... or maybe if you emailed me.
Happy Valentine's Day!

C.K. said...

questions:
1) never ask a friend what?
2) what are you going to ask jw?
3) how do you do what? ask him? what do you mean by that?
4) i'll tell you if you ask the right questions =P

hillary said...

1) never ask a friend for honesty
2) honesty
3) ask him out

a certain fella that was refered to at a certain place in a certain time with a giant straw...

4) grr...

C.K. said...

I still don't know what to tell you except good luck-- and i mean that.

oh yeah, and tee hee hee, a giant straw!