2.09.2005

i really dislike people who are rude.

you know who i'm talking about. " oh, i dont care about you, or what you're thinking, i just want my new glittery nail polish,so move." i really dislike people who are rude to adults. i mean, seriously. not only does it make me think, "wow, i could never be that mean to an adult." but it makes me think about what our future will be like. don't get me wrong, i love america. if it were a man, it'd be the only one worth asking out (i envision it as a tall brunette, and canada as a short nerd with glasses and an overbite) but some people are just so... ungrateful. yeah, there's the occasional nice person, but come on. how many people do you know that actually say, "have a nice day." ??? it angers me sometimes, that's all.

you know what else angers me? the lord of the rings. WHAT WAS THE USE OF THE PROLOGUE???? absolutely no point to it. we're reading it in school (today, we had to read it in class...yeah, imagine a bunch of people bumblimg over words like mathom and eriador). grr.....

i was under medication when i decided to burn the tapes.

richard nixon

i miss california. that's right. i miss it. even though i've never been there. i miss it. so HA ON YOU chiquita banana.

caution, cape does not allow user to fly.

batman costume
i miss oregon. even though i've never been there.

a day for firm decisions! or is it??? if youdidn't get caught, did you really do it? Gravity is a myth. The Earth sucks. earn cash in your spare time: blackmail your friends. LSD melts in your mind, not in your hand. I've no time to think of a profound message. If you're gonna panic, panic constructively. Hariy Kiwi: Death by fruit.
I'm serious; it was a joke. Gravity always gets me down.

Everybody looks brave holding a machine gun....








1 comment:

C.K. said...

I thought you said you but the part about the insulin pump... did I read over it or did you delete it??
Anyway, that was an interesting post... I HATE THE PROLOUGE TOO!!
Er, sorry about all of the capital letters! :P