9.20.2004

my apologies to simone

simone, if you read this, i am apologizing. i know that this was a stupid thing to lie about, but i lied about something. my age. i just turned 14 yesterday. i didn't want you to think that i was unworthy of your time because i was too young. i am sorry for lying. and uh, i am not getting my liscnese in a few years, which i guess you guessed by now. again, i'm sorry. it was really stupid, and i feel really guilty, so here i am.

anyway, now that i got that off of my chest....

i went to the psychiatrist about dutchtown. i have good news and bad news. the good news is that they are working on a letter to get me back. the bad news is that i just switched to geico and i lost 10 grand in the process...

oh, sorry again simone. please don't hate me for lying about being 2 years older. i do feel really really bad about it.

sorry.

3 comments:

C.K. said...

I think she'll forgive you, Hillary, because you're still a kewl person

Simone said...

well, hm, how do I feel about this?...

Well I guess the fact that you fooled me is a good thing because you seem to be a very mature 13/14 year old. So that's a plus right?

And you also fessed up so that is yet another plus. Your honesty (although late in the game) is greatly appreciated.

I was very confused about the license thing-now it all makes sense!

hillary said...

ahh, thank you. sorry i lied about that too. again, i am soooo sorry...