9.19.2004

day of birth

the nurse in charge of me at the hospital the day of my birth was incompetent. my dad being the in your face type that he is, followed her everywhere, especially after he heard the doctor say,"what was her name again?" i learned this this morning over delicious cinnamon raison muffins and strawberry muffins. muffins are a gift from the heavens, i believe.

my friends spent the night last night. we all played massive games of things like hide and go seek or freeze tag. yes, a bit young for us, but still fun. especially when joey and all of his friends kept putting on special "displays" of affection. ahh, much fun.

this morning we woke up, ate delectable muffins (compliments to daddio), and played a less intense version of hide and go seek, where we all just stood around and pretended to hide behind the thinnest tree EVER. then we went to see Napolean Dynamite. not as wonderful as i thought it would be, i must admit, but it was still really good. olive garden was our next destination, where they sang to me (my mom seems to find it hilarious to see how many shades of red i turn, each and every year...). we came home after that and then me grace and kelsie talked about nothing but everything for an hour and a half. i really wish i were back with them at stockbridge. they do too. they hate it as much as i hate dutchtown.

anyway, i got some awesome presents. the first season of gilmore girls, a purple monkey, a boobah (zumba), and much cash (gracie being the amazing benefactor on that with $20). and kelsie's "family" gave me a cool cow calendar from chik fil a. AND THE CHERRY CHEESECAKE WAS AWESOME!!!!!

i hope that the hurricanes wherever they are, hurry up and get here and get on with it. it's really starting to bug me. then again, one tornado was north of stockbridge, where we live. i was terrified. but thankfully, we are all safe. i hope that everyone is safe, especially the people i have met through wonderful blogs in new york who wished me a happy birthday (THANKS SIMONE). i shall go now. not because i need to, but because i think you'll kill me after reading this much.

No comments: