9.24.2004

family history

its hard for me to breather right now. that's because chris has been trying out his new wrestling moves on me. that was awesome. i think he's surprised at my strength. but in a good way. not in a you're-abnormally-strong-so-now-i-will-report-you-to-the-proper-authorities way.

chris is possible my favorite brother. yeah, joey and chance have their quirks, but chris is funny and smart. and he's nice most of the time. when he's not a dirkowitz, that is. he doesn't understand why i like my parents so much, but he's still cool.

he doesn't like our dsd because my dad used to fly off his rocker sometimes. you can assume what happened back then. my dad still gets mad like that, but he doesn't dare touch anyone of us. chris will take him down. and he doesn't like my mom because she's a hypocritical liar. but he only sees their bad sides. my mom's fun to cheer up, and my dad is kinda interesting when he's not throwing a hissy fit. you'd have to get to know my family to understand this.

but even though i love them to death, i see their bad sides, too. all of them. and i dislike them as much as i love them. maybe even more. because when mom acts like she's not drunk and dad gets upset because chance isn't disciplined (result of his not being around), i sort of hate them. not many people can relate to this, so if you do, i'm sorry for you.

that's just how im feeling now.

No comments: