9.14.2004

haircuts and chihuahas

i am sleepy. it is only 10:36 pm, and i am sleepy. it is a mystery to me as to why i am sleepy, but it is so. it could be because i had such an emotional day...

my hair, which was nearly 2 feet (2 inches away, buddy!), has been cut and layered. i have succumbed to the "in" thing, i admit. but it looks good. it's easier to style. i can make it uber curly or straight with the coolness flippies at the end. it's awesome. but my hair barely goes into a ponytail now, which sucks. but hey, less shampoo...

im at my grandmother's house. but im supposedly going back tomorry for chance's birthday. shhh, but i got him the first 8 books in the junie b. jones series. i love those books. that little girl is just so funny. in other news, my birthday is sunday. that's right. chance was born 4 days before my birthday. which means that that year, i had a horrible party because my mom was still in the hospital, and that my parents enjoyed january a lot, the latter of which i do not like to think about...

grambee let me drive the golf cart earlier. almost killed us only twice, so it was fine. one time, i was going like, 35 miles an hour (not fast for a car, but monstrous for a golf cart) and i was going to try to calm her down, and what ended up coming out was "shhh, im going too slow, you're making me wanna go faster." she nearly killed us, because she started laughing and then made me start laughing, not so good going so fast...

don't get me wrong, i love my grandmother, but she is insane. right now, her two chihuahas are listening to tchaicovsky (i don't think that's how it's spelled, but that's okay). the girl, tj (named after my aunt tammy jane) thinks she can just come up to anyone and bite them. that rat bites me, i'll bite her back.

i dislike chihuahas. not only because their name is a pain in the neck to spell, but because they are so tiny but can jump so high. and if they're overweight, it's scary, because tj is overweight, and she wheezes all of the time. extremely frightening. and you can't cuddle the little buggers. if i weren't allergic to dogs, i would have big labradors and such, not teeny chihuahas.

i know why i haven't been sleeping right. it's those dang chihuahas, that's it. argh!!!

4 comments:

Simone said...

wow, did you donate your hair? You know you can donated your hair to make wigs for cancer victims. Too bad you didn't know about it ahead of time. Oh well. You should post a pic of what your hair looks like from the back before and after!

hillary said...

yeah i donated it. that was the plan all along. that's why i kept it so long. locks for love. i wish i could take a picture, but i dont have a way to get it in the computer or anything. plus, i have no clue how to get it up and stuff like that.

i am technilogically challenged when it comes to anything but typing...

Simone said...

oh u did donate it? that's cool. you rock!

hillary said...

thanks...