12.05.2007

so pretty much

today's been a good day.

Finished my paper.
Organized Gracie's notebook.
Read a poem.
Used my cell phone (HA!)
Rescued a friend's bag.

Now all I have to do tomorrow is
Skip Writer's Workshop to go to the Beta meeting.
Read chapter 8 and study it.
Tell Barnes I won't be in class at all on Friday.
Memorize "O Captain! My Captain!"
Study for my Spanish test.
Finish the poster/print out the paper for my Trig project.
Study for my Trig test.
Bake cupcakes for Chili Cookoff.

And then Friday I just need to
Sell popcorn.
Sell tickets.
Man a pep rally.
Go to a meeting after school.
Study chapters 1-8, quizzes and tests.
Study Renaissance and Romantic American writers.
Study more Trig.


It helps when I write it all down. Be prepared for a list on Saturday about my goings on next week.

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Chile cook off?

hillary said...

Yeah, prom committee is hosting it. Teachers bring in chili, other teachers pay to eat chili/assortment of snacks.