12.19.2007

dear prudence won't you come out to play?

Ha. I always thought that was funny.

Today wasn't so bad. Boring, but not bad.

Started off with the two study periods (lame). Neither of them really helped at all. Then we did APUSH exam, which was so easy it was almost hard. I don't know what to think about that. Then English, which I couldn't even study for at all because it was a practice AP exam, which you ALSO can't study for. Ew. I don't know. I think I did okay on that one. Not sure, though.

So tonight, I should really study for Trig, because I haven't studied for it at all and it's probably going to be a bitch in my ass.* Also, I should look over some Public Safety stuff. And I really should do those current events for Chemistry, but I probably won't, because they're not due until Friday.

I feel bad, though, because I hurt Gracie's feelings. I didn't mean to, it's just...you know how I can be. When I'm annoyed, it's hard for me NOT to say it. And I haven't said it for a few weeks. So it came out mean. Gah. I'm ridiculous.

Oh well. Less than a week!

*Put that in your quotables list this year.

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Just commenting on your last two posts...

I hope you and Gracie worked things out. I think we ALL get annoyed and say stupid stuff, though, so, yeah, there's that.

And that tattoo thing: that's pretty cool. I didn't realize you were that serious about it. I'd love to get one (I think they're pretty cool) but I'm a big chicken.

And: EW!!!!!! FINALS!!!!! EVIL!!!!
I REALLY didn't like Duncan today because she really chewed us out about our APUSH exams, but I did pretty well, so I resented that. Anyway, I can always elaborate later, since I'm going to see you in, ya know, less than 2 hours. :)