10.21.2007

kaby

Okay, Kelsie, honestly? That was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. I'm not gonna lie.

And, okay, the whole time we were wishing you were up there with us. But that kinda woulda defeated the whole point of going to see you in a pageant. Which, by the way, you should have won. It's a conspiracy, a conspiracy I tell you! Besides, both of your dresses were absolutely fabulous.

But I do wish you were sitting up there with us. It was so much fun. I've never thought I had an affinity for drama, but I really loved the role playing thing, and I loved seeing everybody else's reactions to it. We have GOT to do that sometime.

And of course, I love your family. I didn't even get a chance to feel awkward, being around people who aren't my family. Adam was adorable, as always, Maggie was...Maggie. Katie was like a little mini-you. James kept going around trying to shock me, but my shirt deflected him. Your grandparents are awesome, and they remind me of my grandparents (which always makes me a little sad). And of course your parents are fantastic, not caring that me and Gracie were making asses out of ourselves. I clapped really hard and did a little hollering when the Lady lady was telling us to appreciate the parents.

Kelsie, your family > awesome.

No comments: