8.25.2004

mr lusk

the man with the nasally georgia voice happens to be my georgia studies teacher. and my reading teacher. meaning i get to sit through nearly 2 hours of his voice. wonderful, just wonderful really. nobody cares about the history of georgia. really, it's not that interesting. and if you do care, i'll shoot you with a piece of paper. don't ask me how, but i can do it.

i hate it when people call you stuff you don't want to be called. people call me "hill" all of the time. alright, you lazy psychos, my name is "hill-a-ry". though it is not a one syllable name, like some, it doesn't mean i don't want my full name pronounced.

my birthday is in 25 days. OH YEAH!!!! and kaby just asked why she should tell me what my gifts will be, what happened to the concept of surprise, and i told her that if she told me that again, i'd have a coronary and kill her. or something along the lines of that...

but she hatch caved. she will give me...FOIL!!! yes, i collect foil, like pee wee herman. and my foil ball is now the size of a soccer ball, thank you very much...

heh heh heh.

4 comments:

Simone said...

I don't know how I feel about this template. Its alright, if a little dull. How about some color? How do you like it?

hillary said...

its alright. i'm gonna look for a new one as soon as i get some time. computer space is limited here.

C.K. said...

this is the conversation we had:

Cursedacat465: SO WHATCHA GETTIN ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY?!?
evlspatulagrl: why should I tell you?
Cursedacat465: because it's in 25 days, and i needs to know
evlspatulagrl: but then what happened to the whole theory that your bday gifts are supposted to be *suprises*
evlspatulagrl: question mark
Cursedacat465: are you kidding me or do you want to see my have a coronary and kill you?
evlspatulagrl: okay, fine
evlspatulagrl: i was going to get you some foil (duh!), a metal spatula, a book or a gift card to Media Play
evlspatulagrl: Happy?
Cursedacat465: ecstatic
evlspatulagrl: great

hillary said...

giggles. kaby, you loser. nobody needed to see that...

giggles aggressively, which is somehow better.