8.14.2004

I'M BACK!

Yes yes. I know, you have all been missing me. But I am momentarily back! Yes yes, yes yes. My internet, alas, does not work. I am at my grandmother's house. But, since my last entry, I believe some things have happened. Like, starting school...

Must say, very depressed the first week there. No one deigned to talk to me (my "i'll-dissembody-you-if-you-talk-to-me look might not have been to welcoming to be honest.) I was alone. But since then, thankfully (ahem) I have brought a book. No one can tell how long this will last. But my mom is trying to convince the school board (stupid crackheads that they are) to let me go back to Stockbridge. Oh, and get this. Apparently, it's only my grade that they aren't allowing to go back. They overbooked the other grades, but not MINE. Isn't that just freaking special?!?

Anyway, Kaby's birthday was last weekend. Must say, it's so fun *cough* to hear my *best* friends talk about Stockbridge and how much fun they're having. Heartwarming, really. But we went to see A Cinderella Story and ate at Truett's (and went through the children/grandparent's door). Then we went clothes browsing (they had a pair of VELVET BOOTS!! Sadly, they were of a lesser size than my giguntuan feet.) We then ate at Bruster's, where we had a nice laugh at the embryo story again, and I accidentally on purpose spilled my coffee toffee ice cream on Gracie. But that's okay with me.

Kirstie is turning 14 tomorrow, which is awesome for her, I must say. But she's not coming down here. Apparently they have their pool all ready up there. Whatever...

And now, I will go back to reading the final two books in the Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike, which I highly recommend to any vampiric freaks, such as I.

Farewell, for I do not know when I will be seeing you again...

3 comments:

C.K. said...

To be honest with you (and I am being completly honest. Not a word on this comment is a lie-- except, of course, for the word "lie" lol)
I am posting this to tell you to go and immediatly read my blog. There's some pretty, um, what my LA teacher (*from canada*) "deep" stuff there. Well, I dunno if it really is, but it's still fun to say! (That's not a lie!)
But, really, school isn't all the fun. It's really *boring* without you, Hillary. I miss your funniness and your evilness, and your ability to make others jealous because you finish your work in less than 10 minutes and still come off making a 102 in every class. Me, on the other hand, left something in science two days in a row, and had to ask the GA Studies teacher (Ms. Freeman) if I could go get it.

Simone said...

welcome back. I missed you! I thought you'd gone forever.

Sorry your school sux. I'm sure it'll get better within a couple of wks.

hillary said...

ahh, to be back is such welcome.