5.22.2007

yeah, it's cryptic

I'm just really, really confused right now. All this time I pitied him, but now...just, this is insane. How could he DO that? It makes me angry, too. I don't even know why. And I ended up taking it out on my friends all day. So it's like a vicious cycle.

This is ridiculous.

Something else: I feel bad for Grambee, too. For what she went through.

I really don't feel up to Nashville, now. I need a freaking job. I need parents that care that I cuss. I need to tell the truth, because maybe it might happen, which would be nice. And how dare she say that in the middle of class? ARGH.

So confusing.

3 comments:

C.K. said...

From one amiga to another:
(((((((((((((hug!!!))))))))))))))))

C.K. said...

The real question is: how dare she say that in the middle of class *again* when other people were around to hear it?

:)

hillary said...

AND CHRISIE TOO!!!!

AGH!!