5.06.2007

mi fin de semana

was pretty fun. Friday Gracie, Saturday Chrisie (and caramel popcorn, sobe, The Big Lebowski, Reefer Madness), and today Chris and Bee&Papa Dan. Very fun. I didn't talk to Kirstie, and I really really wanted to (maybe later I still can, but probably not), and I didn't talk to Kelsie. But other than that, it was pretty dang awesome.

Except now I have Old 97's "Question" stuck in my head. It's just so pretty. I love it.

And I hate Public Safety court cases.
And Lord of the Flies.
And AP exam week.
And studying for the AP exam I know I'm going to fail.

This summer list:
Job
15 hours (June 5, when school starts back)
Convention (Nashville, June 20-23)
Pool (?)
Housework
Student Counsel meeting thingy that Kelsie did last year
Car (?)
Babysitting at least every other Saturday


That's just so far. I keep forgetting stuff! It's driving me nuts!

No comments: