5.19.2007

hey there

That other post was from a while ago, I just never got around to actually posting it. So today's a twofer you, one for me kinda deal.

The AP exam was Thursday, and everybody keeps saying how easy it was. I don't feel that way at all. I thought it was vaguely hard. So I'm like, one of few people not expecting a good score, I think. But whatever. A bunch of people went to Graffiti's aftwerwards and got some pizza. It was pretty fun.

And awards was cool. I wore a "dress", and by that I mean a really really long skirt pulled up over my bra and held up by safety pins. I thought it was cute, but the falling down thing didn't work for me, so I changed after the ceremony. I think, though, that I should have stayed in it, because somebody noticed the lack of dress and commented on it negatively. I think he liked it. But whatever. Another day.

That seems to be my motto. "But whatever." There's really nothing else to say, though. I'm reading The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys. It's a much better book than it was a movie, and the movie was pretty good. So we'll see about that.

NOID!

No comments: