2.05.2006

should they call me mary wanna?

to smoke or not to smoke? whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the outrageous something or other of not being half lit or to be a clean soul. they do say that you're body is a temple.

i've never tried marijuana and yielded any results to be remarked upon. the only thing i've ever tried is alcohol. and i think i smoked a cigarette when i was 10 or something, but i can't be certain.

it's half that i'm afraid to be caught and half that i don't really think it's necessary. even the cool factor isn't really anything to be remarked upon, because i don't see how i'd be any more awesome if i were holding a joint. or, for that matter, smoking it.

yes, my friends do it. no, not gracie/kelsie/chynna/gracy. probably not kirstie. i mean the others.

and it's true that i've threatened to kick certain orifices because someone had marijuana in the vicinity. like, right on my freaking arm. even right now, i'm wanting to yell at the person i'm talking to because he's telling me how stoned he was this weekend. and mostly i do it for my own personal safety, but honestly, i think these guys should lay off. half of my friends have been suspended or expelled for this stuff.

ah, you crazy t-stick, you've done and confused me to hell and back.

4 comments:

C.K. said...

how about no

see, the thing is, i don't consider those guys my friends. and i haven't since the whole marijana thing, so... i think the conclution is obvious.
i wouldn't stop talking to you or anthing, i'd just be really p***ed off at you.

C.K. said...

lol, there are 11 top ten chuck norris facts

Simone said...

All I can say is I don't mind people smoking weed.

I do, however, mind people smoking cigarrettes. Nasty ass habit.

C.K. said...

i mind both, but that's just me.