2.18.2006

cleaning

i really need to clean out my room. i know i do this every break. and occasionally on weekends. but seriously. i clean it to perfection, and then in between times i just put stuff wherever. i need a filing cabinet. or a bunch of boxes. which i have. yeah. and i want to take my pictures down, but at the same time, i love having them all around my room so i can look at them and go, "hey, that was a good day." i saw some photo boxes at the dollar general earlier. i almost got it, but i decided sunglasses tromp photo boxes anyday. especially if they're the best sunglasses ever. like, 4th of july sunglasses and big bug eye sunglasses. yeah. i'm a fetishist. i like my sunglasses.

i needed to get out of the house earlier. my mom wanted me to stay and watch chance. kinda made me angry. but i'll get over it.

my eye is burning like crazy though. i made sandwiches earlier with cayenne pepper, and i guess i didn't get all of it out from under my fingernails, because when i went to scratch my eye, it was like an explosion. i hate my eyes. i wish i could trade them in for better ones. i'll go blind by 25, i swanny.

4 out of 5 people eat spam. 0 out of 4 people like it.

1 comment:

C.K. said...

ugh, that eye thing, sounds painful.

and the cleaing thing, no offense, i think you're a freak