2.14.2006

have mercy on me

so i'm sitting here, in my chair, enjoying my valentines day chocolates and listening to JET via headphones (since the speakers aren't working) and suddenly, someone's touching my shoulders. i scream, "RAPE!" (honestly) and jump up, scared out of my mind. but it's just my mom. and i feel like an ass. but it gave a good laugh.

and no, it's not the first time that's happened today. johnny warbucks asked me to give money to a teacher (yes, he was bribing her because she molested him. no sense in hiding it, i knew you'd figure it out eventually.) so i took the check and he warned me that if i didn't give it to her, he'd cut out my spleen. he then tickled my stomach. again, i jumped and squealed. even though i saw it coming. because my name is hillary, and i am a big baby.

and my nails are pink.

No comments: