5.31.2005

my fish woke me up

my fish woke me up, and it's not like there's anything i can do to punish him. sometimes i hate having a pet fish. i almost threw my pet rocks at him, but i realized it wouldn't hit him, since he is encased in plastic on all six sides of his rectangular home. he just kept hitting the sides of his tank, and he wouldn't stop. i threw three of my pillows at him, but he was relentless. i think he's evenging peanut butter and jelly's death. it's not MY fault that they got caught in the tree and couldn't swim anymore.

sir doctor funky fish II is fat, too. he's like, 4 inches. when i put a goldfish cracker up to him, he looks at it liscentiously. i thought he was going to eat the two other little fish for a while there, before they died.

and think about this. i can't pet my fish. i tried to that one time, but he wouldn't hold still. i can't take my fish for a walk. i couldn't take him to pet day. the only few good things about him are that he doesn't pee all over the floor, i'm not allergic to him, and he looks pretty going back and forth with the light reflecting off of him.

No comments: