5.17.2009

it's been a long ass time

Sorry. I still check this blog..pretty much daily. I just haven't had the ability to post on it. I've tried a few times, but each time it doesn't work. Here's hoping.

I fell hard for a guy. He didn't fall hard back. Now it's that awkward, "I know you had a crush on me, ha ha" kinda thing going on.

My friends are all leaving. Graduation is less than two weeks away and we're just biding our time in school: nobody's really doing anything. Today, in fact, we find out who valedictorian and salutatorian are. Pretty exciting stuff.

I'm going to UGA. Honors college, though, so there's a bit more prestige than just GO DAWGS to it. I'm going to have to deal with all of that nonsense, though. Kinda worried/scared/excited. I'm sure that's the typical feelings.

It's hard to sum up what's happened in four months of time. So damn much has changed with me. I now have a total of two tattoos. I have a pair of friends who are a couple but they absolutely can't stand eachother. I have a pair of friends who are just too adorable but so dependent on one another that they can't even sleep when their not together. I have a job. I have a bank account.

Oh, the job thing. That's new. I work at Captn D's. It's okay. I come home every day smelling like greasy fish. But that's why God made showers.

I think that's everything. I'm excited.

2 comments:

Simone said...

You go girl! Wow, congrats on the college. Crazy changes coming your way. Here's hoping your transition is easy and you enjoy yourself. Will you still be living at home?

hillary said...

Nah, I have to live on campus the first year pretty much anywhere I go. I expect to be a frequent visitor, though.

-H