2.22.2008

this week

So this week was mid-winter break. I had a ton of fun, and I don't think I even went out. Well, okay, Monday I went to see Atonement with Gracie. But I got to the movies all the time, so that barely counts. And I've been trying to contact Kelsie in some way so we can hang out, but either she doesn't answer/respond or has to go like, immediately. So I've pretty much been flying solo this week.

It started on Friday. See, I thought I was off to a good start when we actually had a good time in English. But I got home and there was a letter saying I FAILED me Science GHSGT pretest thing. And I couldn't say, "What the hell is this I know I aced this because it was exactly the same as last year," because, duh, no school. So that kinda put me in a sour mood.

But I got over it. I went into cleaning mode. I think I always do during the February break. Got rid of half of my closet, organized my sewing box, rearranged my room. Oh, that alst part was real fun, especially when last night I realized that I positioned my bed underneath the giant leak in the roof. So after shifting my bed a little, I realized I liked my room the way it was before, and re-rearranged it. At least I got some wicked exercise out of it, let me tell you.

Oh, I went through a few days where I cut up my old magazines and made collages. I ended up making four: poster sized, two cardboard, and one mini-poster. So that was interesting.

SAT is in less that a week. I'm kind of nervous. That's probably because I have such high expectations. I'm supposed to get the results back the day I find out about GHP. So that'll be a fun day. Hopefully.

Went to my grandmother's. We went shopping and I got a cute little summer-y dress, some new jeans (which I desperately needed), and Eclipse. And then I read Eclipse like, a thousand times. So that was fun. She gave me an old crossword puzzle book, so I've been working on that a lot. Started reading Anna Karannina (sp?) and Lolita. Then I stopped. So...eh.

Going back to my drippy room with my beautiful rose.

No comments: