2.02.2008

it happens

The SAT Gods decided to send me to another school to take the exam. Lames. But that's pretty much the worst part of my day, so that's good.

Went to see Juno with Kelsie, Gracie, and Hannah. It was...interesting. And sad. Even some of the previews made me tear up a little, so I kinda figured I was in for a doozy. Then we went to Southlake. Ate lunch. Looked for dresses. Gracie tried on two that looked really good, Kelsie tried on one that looked...weird (though I think she could pull it off) and another that looked pretty cute, if a little tight around the bodonkadonk. I didn't find anything, since stores like that don't tend to carry my size (eh). I'm still waiting to find a dress that truly dazzles me, though. Anyway. We kinda started to wander around aimlessly, so we left Southlake and went to Barnes and Noble. I bought Blood and Chocolate, so that was cool. Then we went home, and I was tired.

I read Blood and Chocolate a little earlier. It was really good. I liked the movie, but it was hardly anything like the book, except for names and the fact that they were werewolves. Ah. I just wished I didn't read so fast sometimes, because now I'm back to being bored. Not that I don't have my pick of classic literature. :)

Ah. So that was fun.

No comments: