6.21.2007

Wahla

This week has been a lot slower, but in a fast way. All I've practically done is read and watch movies, but I've been so into what I was doing that time passed fairly quickly. I finished my crossword puzzle book (and I need another one, now that I'm figuring out all the clues). Yesterday I went to the pool with Chance for a while, and then today I went to Kelsie's (where I was informed that it was Watermelon Seed Spitting Day or something...except Kelsie's mom kept saying 'speed sitting,' which got me saying it for the rest of the day.) Adam is so adorable. And then tomorrow is my mom's eye appointment at GA Retina, and I'll probably hang out with Standi and her daughter since they're leaving for forever on Sunday :(

Summer is passing by so fast. I've been having stress dreams where I'm at school and I'm late for class, I don't know which class I'm going to, I've forgotten where everything is, I'm in the wrong class, I didn't do my summer work and I've been told I'm going to fail the class for the whole year...just, crazy. And in one of my dreams I dreamt we were moving back into the old house because we had been living in this one illegally. And as we were moving, I suddenly became relatives with Zach Roloff, of Little People Big World. Very strange.

Yep yep.

1 comment:

Simone said...

I love the Roloffs.