10.11.2005

happy birthday sir dr. funkyfish II

i love my fish, i really do. think of all the wonderful times i've shared with you in the past concerning my wonderful fish. his waking me up at 6 in the morning. his being boughted. and of course, who can forget the time when he killed his two other roomates, Peanut Butter and Jelly. so here's to you, my favorite goldfish in the widest world. i salute you on your 4th birthday.

*you're probably wondering what the birthday fish is doing right now. he's upstairs, in my room, listening to what i believe to be his favorite music, as indicated by him by his elaborate flashing of tail. what is this music, you ask? punk rock. i know, i'm sick of it too, but the fish liked it, and i decided to give him privacy to listen to it, because i love him that much.

i love my fish.

1 comment:

Simone said...

Happy Birthday! You should buy him a new fishtank plant or something.